Sunday 30 September 2012

Middlesbrough Engagement Shoot

Mike and Lynda get engaged...

I was delighted when Mike and Lynda asked me to take their engagement photographs as I have known them for a number of years and they always seem so very happy together!
They opted to use Stewarts Park in Middlesbrough as a backdrop to their photographs as it's quite close to their home and somewhere they like to visit on a regular basis. I expected the park to be relatively quiet as we had picked a Monday to do the shoot, however, I hadn't reckoned on it being the first day of the summer holidays or the throng of families making the most of the good weather. Nonetheless, we had a great deal of fun on our shoot and the time seemed to pass so quickly! Lynda has a gorgeous smile and an infectious personality which obviously makes my job so much easier as they were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish!
They are evidently very much in love with each other and have a special understanding that is quite obvious every time they are together. My best wishes go out to them both as they start to plan their new life together.